We are glad to announce the upcoming participation of Arnaud Saint-Paul representing Give Nation at the “Innovate Finance Global Meeting” on April 30th.
“The event will feature discussions on key issues impacting the industry from talent and skills to diversity, whilst also focusing on important political shifts and developing technologies.”
Some other speakers:
- Russell Pert – UK Head of Industry, Financial Services, Facebook
- Rachel Lord – Head of Europe, Middle East and Africa, BlackRock
- Becky Pritchard – People Editor, Financial News
- James Codling – Co-Founder & Managing Director, Venture Founders
- Sean Sarginson – Head of Innovation, SWIFT
- David Birch – Director, Consult Hyperion
- Ceri Godwin – CIO Finance, Santander UK
- Kirsty Rutter – MD & CIO UK, Barclays
- Susanne Chishti – CEO, Fintech Circle
- Mark Carney – Governor of the Bank of England
“IFGS 2019 will focus on the key areas enhancing, empowering and safeguarding the FinTech sector today and in the years to come”.
#IFGS2019 #FinTech #Givenation #London2019 #socialimpact #blockchain #blokchain4good #tech4good