The Sandbox VoxEdit Contest: Superheroes
This article was initially published on Medium.
Artists, assemble, because it’s time create some super NFTs for our new VoxEdit contest!
For this new contest The Sandbox is teaming up with GIVE Nation, the world’s only organisation that focuses on philanthropy and sustainable financial literacy for children.
Superheroes VoxEdit Contest
“Superheroes” will be the next VoxEdit contest in partnership with GIVE Nation around the theme of, you guessed it, superheroes. To enter the contest, you will need to design a superhero-themed asset using the VoxEdit software.
The asset you design could be a cape, a superhero, a power, an object — it’s entirely up to you. Let your imagination run wild and create the best superhero-y NFT your mind can come up with. The metaverse awaits.
- The contest begins on the 8th November.
- The deadline for entries is the 21st November at 23:59 UTC.
- Voting will take place between the 22nd and 28th November.
- The results will be announced on the 4th December.
The prize will be 3,000 SAND broken down the following ways:
- 1st Place: 1,000 SAND
- 2nd Place: 1,000 SAND
- 3rd Place: 1,000 SAND
Each winner also gets:
- Your artwork minted as an NFT.
- Your card in capes game: https://www.capesgame.com/
Fancy winning any one of these prizes? Then you better be fly this contest to the moon.
Our new VoxEdit contest is not the one we need but the one we deserve. Best of luck, artists.
VoxEdit Contest Guidelines
Make sure you have read and understood the VoxEdit Contest guidelines before entering, by clicking here.
New to VoxEdit?
Here are some links to help you to get started.
How to Submit your Entry
- Create a GIF of your fully animated asset (we recommend using Gyazo).
- Tweet your assets GIF mentioning @VoxEdit y @TheSandboxGame on Twitter.
- MAKE SURE to include the#VoxEditWeekly hashtag in your Tweet.
- To finalise your submission please fill out the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/YNhEYZwKo3wkw1k7A
About GIVE Nation
GIVE Nation is a global social impact project with the goal of making a positive impact for a better human existence.
This art competition is being held to support GN’s mission; children’s education on sustainable finance and philanthropy.
We use fun tools as game to solve earth challenges through our CAPES heroes.
Help our super-heroes to solve challenges linked to SDGs to create a better world!
Thanks to your art, you will Join GIVE Nation in empowering young minds and positively impact the planet, today!