Compassionate Kids Academy Vol. 1
CompassionateKids Academy Vol. 1
To be held entirely online. Join the Waiting List!
GIVE Nation is teaching classes on how kids can better impact the planet and helping us design a video game based on altruism!
THE WORLD IS CHANGING, CREATIVE LEADERS MUST UNITE!
Not only schools, but the entire world suddenly evolved into something humanity never expected…
Contrary to recent events, millions of children were not yet receiving quality education and more lacked in financial literacy and soft skill development.
Despite uncertainty, there will always be a need for children to have access to sustainable literacy and learn the importance of kindness. Ensuring a sense of peace during times where panic and fear exist while rewarding humanitarian acts is a great start to building a better tomorrow.
GIVE Nation is here to support kids. So, we are responding to you and your children’s needs with free virtual classes covering a wide range of fun but lighthearted topics.
- PERSONALIZED CERTIFICATE
- JOIN THE WAITING LIST
- Completely Virtual
- FOR AGES 5 – 18
- Kids SAFELY interact with kids around the world
- Friendly Instructors
THE COURSE COVERS:
- Alyze Sam (Co-founder & Director of GIVE Nation)
- Arnaud Saint-Paul (Co-founder & CEO of GIVE Nation)
- Alejandro De La Parra Solomon (GIVE Nation’s Ambassador to Mexico – Courses in Spanish)
- Maru del Castillo (Founder of Dar y Recibir México – Member of GIVE Nation’s Mexico chapter)
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 59
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
GIVE Nation empowers young minds (5-18-year-old) to become philanthropists while making the planet a better place through promoting transparent acts of kindness and practicing sustainable financial literacy. We strive for future generations, and your child specifically, to achieve happiness and sustainable financial well-being through a real-world education ecosystem while supporting charities.
The United Nations established the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, or the SDG’s to save the planet and to keep our children in a fair, safe and healthy environment. GIVE Nation’s mission is to improve the planet and empower children, with the world changing there’s no better time to start than now, that’s why we are bringing an educational, entertaining and exciting class to your home. We’ve prepared a 12-week course where your “littles” will be challenged and want to come back weekly to enjoy virtual tours, fun learning, and engaging conversations with peers, parents and GIVE Nation instructors.
- Week 1 – Introduction & Welcome!
- Week 2 – Superheroes: What’s YOUR Superpower!?
- Week 3 – Start a Campaign, Save a Life!
- Week 4 – My Community! Online Friends & Family Event!
- Week 5 – Giving is Good: How does Giving Back Help YOU, too!?
- Week 6 – Saving is Smart & Famous Givers!
- Week 7 – Fun Games & Tech for Good
- Week 8 – Nice & Yummy: Healthy Nutrition, Healthy Habits & Character Building
- Week 9 – Go Around the Globe! Geography
- Week 10 – Science Can Save, Too! Solar, Wind, Hydroelectric, Biomass, Tidal & Geothermal Renewable Profitable Energies!
- Week 11 – Reduce, Reuse & Recycling: Why Consuming Less is MORE!
- Week 12 – Peace & Conflict Study. How Happiness is Contagious & Leading in Tranquility